Saturday, May 1, 2010

5.1.10

Hey Everyone ;) This is the first real blogpost on my new blog!
It is officially the very first day of May, and to commemorate that, the sun has finally come out here! It's like 85 degrees here, no joke, and I am enjoying every bit of it!
The windows are all open wide, and I'm not wearing an ounce of makeup yet. I feel soo free sitting at my computer typing this. Oh, just put up a video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktv9bueO0YU about this blog. Hope I can get a couple more readers? Maybe, Maybe not...
I am planning on a couple new videos, Neutral Eye ( I can't make up my mind on which to film ), Fairy Eye, Etsy Reviews/Hauls, and a new MLO (remember those?). So, one might be up tomorrow? Still deciding.
Gtg, it's like 11 and I'm still in my pajamas! aha.

-Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment